Am I eligible for a cash loan?
You may be eligible for a loan if you:
- Are over 18 years of age?
- Are a current Australian resident?
- Have a steady income, Centrelink included?
- Get paid directly into your bank account?
- Are not currently a bankrupt or under a Part IX Debt Agreement?
Instead of relying on automated computer systems to assess your loan application, we have real people who evaluate the loan on an individual basis. This means that even if you have a credit history with some faults, or have been declined in the past, you may still qualify.
Documents required from you:
- The last 90 days of your bank account transaction history for the account your income is directly deposited into.
- Your current Medicare card number and Drivers Licence.
- The last two payslips.
- A current Income statement if receiving a Centrelink payment.